moderated Re: Deleted an email

Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...>

John, I followed your instructions. When I got down to recover items it says unavailable. Is this because I may have archive turned off?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Doering
Sent: Monday, June 3, 2019 7:04 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Deleted an email

Kevin:

Hit alt and arrow over to folders.

Down arrow, then tab to recover deleted items button.

Let me know if this works.

HTH,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst

Office: 4147783040 Extn:4063
Mobile:
445 S Curtis Rd West Allis, WI 53214
https://ibvi.org

Industries for the Blind & Visually Impaired accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.