Re: Jaws stops responding

George Gray

My JAWS2019 is also having a similar problem and when it come back up
it says "Program Name Not Responding". I say Program Name because it
occurs in all programs; Windows Explorer, FireFox, WinAmp, etc.

Thanks.

On 5/31/19, Rahul Bajaj <rahul.bajaj1038@...> wrote:
It is happening in all kinds of programmes, not just desktop. Laptop with
its own keyboard. Cannot reproduce.
On May 30, 2019, at 12:22 AM, Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>
wrote:

Wired or wireless keyboard?

In a program or even if just on the desktop?

Intermittant or reproduceable?

On 5/29/2019 1:23 AM, Rahul Bajaj wrote:
Hi,

Jaws sometimes suddenly starts saying insert f1 help and stops telling me
what’s on the screen. Any idea why this could be happening and what I can
do?
Am using jaws 2018, win 10.

--
HAVE A MAGNIFICENT DAY