moderated How to get Jaws 2019 to read table headers in Access 2016?

Russell Solowoniuk

Hi all,

I'm using Access 2016 as part of Office 365 at work with Jaws 2019 on a Windows 10 machine. I'm updating our inventory in an inventory database that I created. As I navigate through my inventory table, Jaws is not reading the column headers, so I am not certain I am in the correct field. I know that Jaws used to read the column headers, but can't seem to find a setting to turn this feature on. NVDA reads the column headers, but I'd prefer to use Jaws if possible.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Russell