Re: JAWS Not Reading AdobeDC PDF Documents #advisory

Mark Fisher

Hi all - yep Sieghard, I obviously did miss this (along with a few others by the looks) so sorry about asking the question again - need to learn how to search the site better I think!!!!  The unticking the preference in AcrobatDC Security aDvanced Settings did the trick. Its a home computer so no problems with admin right etc.
Apologies for the long delay to say thanks to all - in Western Australia, I am in bed asleep when you are all getting up and answering questions in the US and Europe.

Thanks again
Cheers

Mark