goldwave scripts not working properly

Mario

the file that I downloaded is goldwave_5-6_jaws_scripts_2_0.zip and
after extracting the files and copying them to the appropriate location
(see below), when I check the script version, it is 1.6. does anyone
have the latest scripts for Goldwave, or direct me where to get them?

in the meantime, I have copied all of the files to the following folder:

"C:\Users\Mario\AppData\Roaming\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\2018\Settings\enu\"

but when I attempt to select a choice in an edit combo, I cannot simply
arrow down or up to different choices unless I press alt+down arrow to
open the dialog, arrow to the spoken choice, and press alt+up arrow
before I can preview the change. I did not have to do this previously
when I had JAWS 16. now that I use 2018, what can I do to fix this dilemma?