Re: How to read tool tip with Jaws
Bill White <billwhite92701@...>
Hi, Swati. To set reading of tool tip,toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
1. If you want the tool tips to be read, no matter which program is open, Press CONTROL plus SHIFT plus D to load the default JAWS script.
2. Press JAWS key plus the number six on the numbers row, to open Settings Center.
3. Arrow down to Speech Verbocity, and open with Right Arrow.
4. Arrow down to Configure Verbocity levels, and open with Right Arrow.
5. Tool Tip will be the last item in the check boxes to be checked.
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Swati Sinha
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 12:32 AM
Subject: How to read tool tip with Jaws
As the subject line suggests, I would like to know how to read tooltip
of a control with the help of jaws 2019.
In previous versions, one can enable tooltip from quick settings and
jaws was good to go.
But in the latest version 2019, I am unable to find it in the settings.
when things don't seem to be going your way, always know that God has
a plan for you. If you place your trust in Him, He will give you great
gifts. We don't always know what God's plans are for us. We just know
that His ways are not our ways, but His ways are always best.