Re: JAWS Not Reading AdobeDC PDF Documents #advisory
Guess you missed this as it came up a couple of times in the last few weeks 😊
1. Go to Preferences either via the menu or by pressing Control + K
2. Type “S” until you get to “Security (Enhanced) or arrow down the list until you find it
3. Tab once and you hear “Enable Protected Mode at startup”, in your case this is most likely checked.
4. Press the spacebar to uncheck it, tab to OK (in this case Shift + Tab gets you there faster) and activate it.
5. Close Acrobat Reader DC and reopen a PDF and all will be well. It seems like a recent update to Acrobat Reader DC has checked this option even if it was previously unchecked.
From: email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org> On Behalf Of Mark Fisher
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 5:42 AM
Subject: JAWS Not Reading AdobeDC PDF Documents #advisory #advisory #advisory #advisory