How to read tool tip with Jaws

Swati Sinha

Hi all,
As the subject line suggests, I would like to know how to read tooltip
of a control with the help of jaws 2019.
In previous versions, one can enable tooltip from quick settings and
jaws was good to go.
But in the latest version 2019, I am unable to find it in the settings.
Please help.
-
when things don't seem to be going your way, always know that God has
a plan for you. If you place your trust in Him, He will give you great
gifts. We don't always know what God's plans are for us. We just know
that His ways are not our ways, but His ways are always best.