Re: google hangouts with jaws 19

William Windels

Hi Brian,

I have installed the plugin for google chrome.

Jaws is no speaking the incomming tekst of a new message so this is a good step forwards.

It would be nice if I can find a kind of list where the history of the incomming messages is shown.

And it would be great if i could reply (and start a new conversation from there.

Thx in advance,

Kind regards,

William Windels

I am using teh

William Windels

Incident Manager SWF

02/506 0 487 / 0477 88 4276 (ik werk niet op maandag- en vrijdag namiddag)