From: T. Civitello
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2019 12:44 PM
To: Jaws users list
Subject: scrolling with Jaws cursor

Could someone tell me how to get the Jaws cursor to scroll to the next page while on the Internet. The text I am trying to read will not read with the PC cursor so I route the Jaws cursor to the PC cursor to read it but I get to the bottom of the                 page and I can't get the Jaws cursor to go to the next page or screen.  Thanks, Tom