Re: Is there a user group for WordPress for blind people using screen readers like JAWS?

David & his pack of dogs

I should have been clearer.  Someone may be really qualified to do a job but if they don’t come across by the way they act or dress, it means nothing.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David & his pack of dogs via Groups.Io
Sent: May 24, 2019 6:04 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Is there a user group for WordPress for blind people using screen readers like JAWS?

Spell checker comes in multiple languages. I did hire someone years ago to help with my website and we spent 80%of the time fixing the obvious grammatical and spelling mistakes. How you come across to the public means a lot. Would you hire someone to take out your garbage if they came wearing a suit?  Likewise, if you hired a limo to take you to a high society event and the driver came with apparel that looked like it had been slept in or dragged through the mud as well as the limo filthy, would you want to utilize that service? Sorry to be so picky and expecting quality service when the person is charging double or triple digits for their service.