Re: Is there a user group for WordPress for blind people using screen readers like JAWS?

If that person’s first language is not English then his language skills have nothing to do with his knowledge of Wordpress.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David & his pack of dogs
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2019 5:17 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Is there a user group for WordPress for blind people using screen readers like JAWS?

There is a face book group for word press users and the moderator offers to help people with issues.  Keep in mind he does this for a price and, for me , personally when he responded to my request, his spelling and grammar was less then satisfactory.  Thus, I thought if he puts the same amount of effort into building a website using word press as he does writing correspondence, I am not sure his work would be up to par and worth the money he would charge.  .