Re: the latest version of dropbox

Ben Humphreys <brhbrhbrh@...>

Hi Jed,

Yes, I was getting that behavior yesterday.

But now when I click on Dropbox, it launches the app where you can tab around and do the normal things.

But yes, it does appear the Dropbox sub-menu has been removed. Or so it seems to me.

Ben

At 08:59 PM 5/23/2019, you wrote:
Hey guys,

OK, so something very stranger happened today. I'm running the latest
jfw, and i got home and booted up like usual. I have a dropbox icon
on my desktop. When i hit it, it said, dropbox desktop beta, and it
doesn't appear to be too friendly. Did anyone else have this happen?
Up until now, i would hit the icon and i could just arrow through
folders. Now it looks like a royal mess. Any ideas?

Cheers,

Jed