Re: Is there a user group for WordPress for blind people using screen readers like JAWS?

David & his pack of dogs

There is a face book group for word press users and the moderator offers to help people with issues.  Keep in mind he does this for a price and, for me , personally when he responded to my request, his spelling and grammar was less then satisfactory.  Thus, I thought if he puts the same amount of effort into building a website using word press as he does writing correspondence, I am not sure his work would be up to par and worth the money he would charge.  .

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: May 23, 2019 3:26 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Is there a user group for Wordpress for blind people using screen readers like JAWS?

There’s a group called blind webers it’s for yeah blind webpage creators. I don’t have to subscribe link I don’t belong to that group anymore. But you can look it up

Randy Barnett owner of soundtique

On May 23, 2019, at 3:15 PM, Richard B. McDonald <richardbmcdonald@...> wrote:

Hi!

I would like to subscribe to a user group mailing list centered on blind users of Wordpress who use screen readers, like JAWS.  Does anyone have a recommendation?

Thanks,

Richard