From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Alyssa
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 8:16 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Netflix, getting audio description.

I do it from within a movie or show. As an example, The Crown has audio description.

Turn the virtual cursor off and tab through the video screen (not the selection one!) until you hear audio and subtitles.

Press space on it.

Tab until it says something like English audio description, and press space again.

This, in theory, should turn it on for everything with audio description, but sometimes Netflix mysteriously turns it off.

-Alyssa