From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 2:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Attachments

shift+tab should also list attachments.
At 12:25 PM 5/22/2019, you wrote:
My Thinkpad does not have an insert key on it so I think that I just
have to navigate to the attachments button in order to get to the
attachment, but I am working with someone who is a Jaws beginner and
she doesn't seem to have an insert key on her computer either so I was
just trying to see if there was an alternate method for doing this that
would be easier for her.

Scott