Re: Attachments

Van Lant, Robin

Wow.  I can see why most people would think an insert key is unnecessary, but what a pain.  My personal laptop has a full keyboard, but the insert Key in the six pack is right by the F12 and is the print screen key by default, unless I press the function key.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Scott Rumery
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 11:26 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Attachments

My Thinkpad does not have an insert key on it so I think that I just have to navigate to the attachments button in order to get to the attachment, but I am working with someone who is a Jaws beginner and she doesn’t seem to have an insert key on her computer either so I was just trying to see if there was an alternate method for doing this that would be easier for her.

Scott