Re: Attachments

Ann Byrne

shift+tab should also list attachments.

At 12:25 PM 5/22/2019, you wrote:
My Thinkpad does not have an insert key on it so I think that I just have to navigate to the attachments button in order to get to the attachment, but I am working with someone who is a Jaws beginner and she doesn't seem to have an insert key on her computer either so I was just trying to see if there was an alternate method for doing this that would be easier for her.

Scott

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 12:55 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Attachments

I use laptop layout. I cannot use the caps lock A for attachments, but I can get the insert key in the top right of my keyboard to work for attachments. Does this not work for you?

From: <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>main@jfw.groups.io <<mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Scott Rumery
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 10:17 AM
To: <mailto:jfw@groups.io>jfw@groups.io
Subject: Attachments

Hello,

I am trying to get Jaws to view attachments in Outlook. I know that in desktop keyboard layout that I can press Insert, A to list attachments, but is there a similar command in laptop layout to do the same?

Scott

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to <mailto:DNERequests@key.com>mailto:DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.