Saving Bookmarks to Favorites #jaws #novice

Marty Hutchings

Hello,  I am using JAWS 18 with Windows 7. I often need to switch between Firefox and Chrome to interact with certain websites and when I save a book mark on one browser, I don't have access to it on the other browser.  I liked the Favorites folder that Internet Explorer uses.  Is there any way to get sites that are book marked in Firefox or Chrome to appear in the Windows Favorites folder?  That way, no matter which browser that I have as my default browser at the time, I can just go to the Favorites folder to find my saved sites and go to them.