Re: Turning on DVS on a video link

David & his pack of dogs

The comment was based solely on the fact that this topic has been going on for days.  Thus I mused if the problem was with the CBC. No, I did not read your comment in its entirety for the reason mentioned above.  I thought this is covering something that has already been  beaten to death and rehashed, died then resurrected again. I apologize if my opinion of the CBC offended you and others. The expression I used to refer to the CBC was used by someone from the U K not mine. The CBC does have a purpose.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: May 21, 2019 7:52 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Turning on DVS on a video link

Don asked a perfectly legitimate question and I am Not sure if your sarcasm and opinion of the CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation for those who are not from Canada) is very useful here.

appropriate here. Obviously you don’t know that almost all the programs the CBC offers have described audio. The CBC also has a strong accessibility statement and as all government Canada websites theirs also is very accessible as are their iOS apps such as CBC News, CBC Music etc.

If you had read my replies you would have also read the explanations I provided as to how to turn on described audio for programs on the CBC TV website.

Regards,

Sieghard