Re: Turning on DVS on a video link

Don Walls

    This is great.  Thanks, because nowadays many CBC TV programs have DVS.

Don

From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2019 12:40 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Turning on DVS on a video link

Hi Don,

I tried this link, but when the website loads and I click on Watch Full Episodes of Coronation Street, I am redirected to the CBC ?Gem website.

The trick here is to turn of the virtual PC cursor with Jaws Key + Z, then tab to the episode you want to listen to and press enter. If it starts playing press “d” for “described” and audio descriptions will start.

Space or enter will pause/play.