forms and reading options

Drew Hunthausen

Hello list,

I’m now thinking that there is something wrong with my Jaws instalation but want to ask first. For some reason my Jaws got reset and now I need to select my forms field and read options. For some reason no matter how many times I choose the one I want it doesn’t change. Any suggestions? Also can someone give me instructions on doing a Jaws repair? Thanks so muchDrew Hunthausen

The No Excuses Blind Guy

#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,

& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!

http://DrewsInspirations.com

To book Drew for your event go to

http://bookdrew.com

(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!

http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com