Re: On button in Wikipedia articles

I'm trying to get to this button in a random Wikipedia article using NVDA, and it's not showing up.   I'll try again if you can suggest a specific wikipedia URL on which to do that button search.

This may or may not turn out to be a "JAWS thing" as I can't imagine why the checked/unchecked terminology would be used for a button.

The problem with values voting is that it completely puts to the side or totally obviates past performance, the effectiveness of policies proposed, intelligence and judgment — you know, the qualities that actually matter for someone who wants to lead the free world.

     ~ Zareh Delanchian