Accessing Facebook with JAWS using PC.

Justin Mcdevitt

Hello list-members,

Much of the time, I access Facebook with my iPhone. However, I would also like to use this program with my PC, or rather become more proficient. I have identified a number of the keyboard commands specific to JAWS and Facebook, but cannot find the keystroke that allows me to post a message to a specific group.

For anyone here who uses Facebook with JAWS and a PC or laptop, I would appreciate contacting you of-list to go through some of the commands and to identify through discussion some commands that I may not be aware of. On a related note, reviewing the Navigation process would be helpful, drawing on your experience.

I would appreciate any and all assistance.

Blessings to all, Justin