Re: JAWS Not reading full line with up and down arrows

Richard Turner

1. Have you made sure the screen is maximized?
2. Is some other window open, like an update process or something?
3. If this is on the same computer, how long have you tried to have two versions of word coexisting? That is generally a very bad idea from what I have been told by I.T professionals.
Richard

On May 18, 2019, at 4:23 AM, Rahul Bajaj <rahul.bajaj1038@...> wrote:

Hi,

When I press up and down arrow in an editable word document, instead
of reading the whole line, JAWS is only reading 3-4 words at a time. I
am using JAWS 2018. This is happening for Word 10 and 16. Even NVDA is
behaving this way. What to do?

JAWS 2018 and WIndows 10 is what I am using.
Best,
Rahul

Rahul Bajaj
Candidate for the BCL