Re: Searching for accessible registry cleaners

This will be my only post on this matter, and it's to say, don't bother.

Registry cleaners are virtually useless at best and can cause a lot of system instability at worst.  Microsoft does not recommend their use nor does any "tech geek" group I'm aware of.  Most, in fact, specifically warn against their use.  I shall quote something frequently posted on Bleeping Computer by one of our Global Moderators who's also a security guru:

Bleeping Computer DOES NOT recommend the use of registry cleaners/optimizers for several reasons.

Why you should not use Registry Cleaners and Optimization Tools

Be sure to read Microsoft's support policy for the use of registry cleaning utilities in that topic...Microsoft does not support the use of registry cleaners.

The problem with values voting is that it completely puts to the side or totally obviates past performance, the effectiveness of policies proposed, intelligence and judgment — you know, the qualities that actually matter for someone who wants to lead the free world.

     ~ Zareh Delanchian