From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Milton Ota
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2019 6:34 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Preventing Headings from Wrapping Back to Top
Hello Listers:
I hope someone can answer this one:
Does anyone know where to change the setting so that when you are moving through a document by headings whether on the web or in a document that when you get to the last heading it doesn't wrap back to the top?
If someone could point me to where to make this change, I would be greatful for your help.