From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ibrahim Ajayi
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 8:15 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Help With Google Drive

Hi good people:
I've been having problems for some time now, trying to get google drive working on my computer.
I've downloaded the program several times, but I get the same result.
The problem is that when I attempt to launch google drive on my computer after download and installation, it just doesn't open.
After a long time of waiting for it to launch, I get a feedback saying "welcome to backup and sync not responding."
I've always downloaded the program using the google chrome data browser.
Please does anyone know of a solution to this problem?
I hope the problem is well understood.
Hope to read a response and a solution.
From Ibrahim.