From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael
Munn
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2019 6:40 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io; Tech4theblind@groups.io
Subject: slowing a particular audio clip down using Windows media Player

hi all, this is michael.I have a question on using windows Media Player to
slow a particular music down using Jaws For windows Screen Reader.
is it possible to slow a music down using Jaws in Windows Media player? My
Band teacher send me an audio clip today and I'm able to play it using
Windows Media player. The music is a lot faster than we are playing. I hope
to get some support on this.
hope to Hear from one of the expert soon.
.
best regards
Michael Munn

--