Re: slowing a particular audio clip down using Windows media Player
Bill White <billwhite92701@...>
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Hi, Michael. To change the speed of a clip in Windows Media,
1. Open the clip in Windows Media.
2. Press Applications key, or SHIFT plus F10, and arrow down to Enhancements, and press ENTER.
3. Arrow down to Play speed, and press ENTER.
4. SHIFT plus TAB to the Snap speed slider, and slide it to where you desire. The music may stop.
5. Find and press the close button.
6. Press the Stop Button.
7. Press the Play Again button to start the clip at the new speed.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Michael Munn
hi all, this is michael.I have a question on using windows Media Player to slow a particular music down using Jaws For windows Screen Reader.
is it possible to slow a music down using Jaws in Windows Media player? My Band teacher send me an audio clip today and I'm able to play it using Windows Media player. The music is a lot faster than we are playing. I hope to get some support on this.
hope to Hear from one of the expert soon.