Re: slowing a particular audio clip down using Windows media Player

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Michael. To change the speed of a clip in Windows Media,

1. Open the clip in Windows Media.

2. Press Applications key, or SHIFT plus F10, and arrow down to Enhancements, and press ENTER.

3. Arrow down to Play speed, and press ENTER.

4. SHIFT plus TAB to the Snap speed slider, and slide it to where you desire. The music may stop.

5. Find and press the close button.

6. Press the Stop Button.

7. Press the Play Again button to start the clip at the new speed.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...