slowing a particular audio clip down using Windows media Player

Michael Munn

hi all, this is michael.I have a question on using windows Media Player to slow a particular music down using Jaws For windows Screen Reader.
is it possible to slow a music down using Jaws in Windows Media player? My Band teacher send me an audio clip today and I'm able to play it using Windows Media player. The music is a lot faster than we are playing. I hope to get some support on this.
hope to Hear from one  of the expert soon.
 .
best regards
Michael Munn

--