From: "Charles Coe" <charlesmar@comcast.net>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 1:29 PM
Subject: RE: word perfect x5 with windows 7 64 bit and jaws 13

Hi John,

There is a software program I happened to find while browsing that may be of
help to you it is called killer keys and has over 15,000 keys and works
with 100 programs. It automatically senses the particular program you are
working in and will bring up the shortcut keys for that program.

You can find out about it at:

www.killerkeys.com

It costs about $10.00 and you can try it for free.

I think shift f9 changes fonts