Sent: Monday, May 13, 2019 1:18 AM
Subject: Re: Accessible DJ software for Windows

Are you talking about for hosting a live music event or  a broadcast automation software?  For the live event Winamp, which is free and has extensive JAWS scripting from Freedom Scientific, should work well.

For broadcast or webcast Station Playlist Studio.  This program works well with JAWS but there are scripts from Brian Hartgen which add some additional functionality and efficiency.

http://www.hartgen.org/studio.html

Brian
On 5/12/2019 7:28 PM, Marty Hutchings wrote:
Can anyone recommend an accessible DJ program for Windows that works with JAWS and is free or low cost?
Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13