Update On Distorted Jaws Speech Problem

Tom Behler

Hello, again, everyone.

After several tries and about an hour on the phone with Microsoft Accessibility, we finally got a new realtech driver installed that pretty much solved my Jaws speech distortion problem again.

Things are not perfect, and still a bit quirky when it comes to plugging in my headphones, but at least I’m basically back in business again.

I want to thank everyone on the list for tolerating my various e-mails on the topic.

If anyone has some thoughts on what we might be able to do to effectively highlight what clearly seems to be a problem relating to Microsoft sound card driver updates, please let us know.  I’m told that this is a known Windows 10 issue.

Tom Behler