Re: ExCell will not read current cell

Richard Turner

I'm using Excel 2016, but do you have allow Editing Directly In Cells checked under File, Options, Advanced?
Richard

On May 13, 2019, at 7:06 AM, Rick Mladek <hmladek@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Just noticed that when in Microsoft ExCell, as I add information into a cell, then try to read what I have entered, Jaws not reading. If I attempt to back-space to delete what I know I’ve entered incorrectly, again, Jaws will not read what is being deleted. Any fixes out there with Windows 10, Office 2010 and latest Jaws 2019 version/update? If I move out of the cell and then back into the cell at question, it will then read and only at this time.

Sorry if I am repeating any problems previously submitted…

Rick