ExCell will not read current cell

Rick Mladek

Hi all,

Just noticed that when in Microsoft ExCell, as I add information into a cell, then try to read what I have entered, Jaws not reading. If I attempt to back-space to delete what I know I’ve entered incorrectly, again, Jaws will not read what is being deleted. Any fixes out there with Windows 10, Office 2010 and latest Jaws 2019 version/update? If I move out of the cell and then back into the cell at question, it will then read and only at this time.

Sorry if I am repeating any problems previously submitted…

Rick