Re: Jaws Distorted Speech Problem Has Returned

Tom Behler

Mike:

It’s really strange, because under sound card in the Jaws utilities menu, I have two selections—default sound card, and realtech sound card.  I can check or un-check either of them, and the change makes no difference.

I think I’m going to call Freedom Scientific and perhaps the Microsoft Accessibility Hotline about this tomorrow.

In my view, this is an issue that both FS and Microsoft need to be aware of, and I have a hard time believing I’m the only one experiencing it.

Again, the problem recurred after a documented Windows 10 sound driver update yesterday evening.

Tom Behler