From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2019 3:15 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws Distorted Speech Problem Has Returned

Are you sure you are still using the realtech driver?

On Sun, 12 May 2019 14:16:57 -0400,
Tom Behler wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
Randy:

I?ve looked, but haven?t yet found the enhancements setting under
properties for my particular sound card.

I know I looked for it last week when the problem first occurred, but was
unsuccessful in locating it then as well.

Tom Behler