Re: Jaws Distorted Speech Problem Has Returned

John Covici

Are you sure you are still using the realtech driver?

On Sun, 12 May 2019 14:16:57 -0400,
Tom Behler wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
Randy:

I’ve looked, but haven’t yet found the enhancements setting under properties for my particular sound card.

I know I looked for it last week when the problem first occurred, but was unsuccessful in locating it then as well.

Tom Behler