Re: Jaws Distorted Speech Problem Has Returned

Pat Byrne

The gift that keeps on giving!!
Pat ByrneAt 09:40 AM 5/12/2019, you wrote:

Hello, everyone.

You may recall that last week, I had a Jaws distorted speech problem with my Dell Windows 10 computer.

The problem was fixed by uninstalling the Windows generic sound card driver and replacing it with a realtech driver thanks to an executable file from Mike Mote.

Unfortunately, my problem has returned, but in a different form.

My jaws speech is slightly distorted in the laptop speakers, and when I use headphones, I get stereo sound with a slight reverberation, rather than Jaws being in the center of the headphones.

Does anyone have any suggestions for solving this latest issue?

I'm using the latest build of Jaws 2019.

Thanks as always.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan