to virtualize a dialog, it's insert+windows+w.toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
-------- Original Message --------
From: Tanguy LOHEAC [mailto:email@example.com]
Date: Sunday, May 12, 2019, 9:58 AM
Subject: #jaws #excel #novice #tables #spelling #group emails
Please find below some answers i can give:
1. I'm not sure about what you mean, but try virtualizing the dialog
with this key combination Jaws key+Alt+z.
2. Jaws key+f gives a seires of infos about current cell amonst with
text and background colors.
4. There are 2 different ways to go through tables in Word:
You can either use Ctrl+Alt+arrow keys to go lines down and up
(Ctrl+alt+Up/Down arrow), and Cltr+Alt+Left/Right arrow to walk through
or you can press Jaws key+Space bar, then T. Then just use the arrow
keys alone. To leave this mode out, press Escape.
Le 11/05/2019 à 13:37, clarethompson2000 via Groups.Io a écrit :
I am trying to help out a friend who has just started using JAWS 2019
on a laptop with laptop keyboard layout and with Office 2016, and I
have a few questions they have asked which I couldn't find the answer
to. I hope you do not mind me posting here.
1. Can you get the non editable text on dialog boxes to be spelled
out as well as read?
2. Can you get JAWS to tell you what colour a shaded cell is in Excel ?
3. We cannot get an email group to read out the individual contacts
within Outlook when created. If the group is opened and you arrow
down through each contact JAWS is silent. I.e. a group called
"work" with four individual members of the group.
4. Is there an easy way of reading tables within Word?
Thank you in advance.
Didactiweb - les formations adaptées aux déficients visuels
Cofondateur et Responsable technique
06 20 23 77 26
Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com