Re: G-Mail: Move An Email to a Label

Now that I'm back on my computer where I can snag this information easily, the following may prove useful to you:
Creating IMAP Labels (Folders) and Filters for Gmail
and, some other potentially helpful bits for other situations:
Mass Selection and Deletion of Gmail Messages via the Gmail Web Interface
Deleting an Unwanted Auto-Fill Contact or Contacts in Gmail
Exporting Contacts from Gmail

The problem with values voting is that it completely puts to the side or totally obviates past performance, the effectiveness of policies proposed, intelligence and judgment — you know, the qualities that actually matter for someone who wants to lead the free world.

     ~ Zareh Delanchian