Principle Consultant

Mobile: +61 0413813885
Email: zel@...

On 11 May 2019, at 4:06 am, Mike B <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

This latest J2019.1904.60 update corrected that problem.

From: netbat66
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2019 11:48 AM
Subject: Re: keyboard shortcut question

this happens most of the time because the installation will overwrite the old
icon.
try renameing the icon before you do the installation.  like change it to
1jaws.
then after it is installed check that the old shortcut from the old icon is
still working. then delete the new icon and rename the old one back.