Request for You Local Folks Here in California

Rick Miller

                Every Friday morning the traffic reporter on channel 2 KTVU, Sal Castinada, selects a particular musical theme, such as songs by a particular artist, band, or just a theme, and asks everybody using social media to submit their requests.  I use Facebook.  Using JAWS I have located Facebook then KTVU’s Facebook page, but then I have never been able to submit a request because I don’t know where to look.  After locating the Facebook page I have used JAWS to search for such things as Request and for Sal.  I have even located Sal Castinada’s Facebook page, then sent him a personal message, but have a feeling this is not getting anywhere.  Can any of you local people who are up at this hour of the morning try to locate KTVU’s Facebook page, then tell me what to do from there?

Rick Miller