Serious problems with jaws 2019.1904 and win 10?

Leo

Hello,

There are some folks on another mailing list saying that they’ve been experiencing serious troubles with jaws 2019.1904 and windows 10.  They say the problems started after the last couple of windows updates, particularly the update released on may 3.

Among the problems, they remark jaws not reading clipboard history, jaws not reading properly   windows 10 settings, and sluggishness of the screen reader, specially when typing.

As far as I recall, I don’t remember no one here reporting those problems, but I could be wrong.  However, I use jaws 2019.1904, and I installed those same windows updates but everything went smooth sailing for me after that.

Does anyone here know something about it?

--
Visit my blog:
https://blindbirdchronicles.wordpress.com

Do me a favor and inspire me...