Re: comments within a MS Word document

Mario

you forgot the link.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Zel Iscel [mailto:zel@inclusiveworld.com.au]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Thursday, May 9, 2019, 8:53 AM
Subject: comments within a MS Word document

Hi Rick,

Try this:

1.            Press Alt R then t followed by d.

2.            Use the up/down arrow keys to find the ‘All markup’
option, then press enter or escape.

3.            You should then be back in the main document.

4.            Press Shift, Control and Apostrophe simultaneously and use
your up/down arrows to read the comments. Pressing escape or tabbing to
‘Ok’ should put the focus on where the comment is but you may have to go
up and down with the arrow keys to get Jaws to read both the text and
comment.

This link has some good info on using screen readers to access comments.

HTH

Zel