From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tim Ford
Sent: Thursday, May 9, 2019 12:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook, JAWS 17, and email attachments

I agree.  I have found the technique of:  /f, save all attachments, to be a good approach for regular use.  Rather than guessing, just do that short set of keystrokes and you are assured you have everything.  I have in the past missed attachments by relying on them to appear in that separate attachment window in the email.

Tim Ford