Re: Outlook, JAWS 17, and email attachments

John Doering

Occasionally I get the same message when I try the JAWS key A  to get to the list of attachments in an open message.

If I do a shift tab from the top of the message body, it puts me in the attachment list.

Try that.

HTH,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst

Office: 4147783040 Extn:4063
Mobile:
445 S Curtis Rd West Allis, WI 53214
https://ibvi.org

Industries for the Blind & Visually Impaired accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.