Outlook, JAWS 17, and email attachments

Cynthia Bruce

Hi All,

I have recently encountered an issue with only some email senders. I have one particular person who sends emails with meeting agendas and minutes attached. When I read the email preview in my inbox, it tells me there is an attachment. However, when I open the message and try to backspace to open the attachment, it isn’t there. I have also tried insert + A to bring up a list of attachments, and I get a message telling me there are no attachments in the message. The only way to access the attachments seems to be if I save them first.

I am using JAWS 17, and we use Office 365 at work.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Thanks so much,

Cynthia

Cynthia Bruce PhD, MTA

Ethics Chair

Canadian Association of Music Therapists